By eliminating obstructions and buildups that restrict flow, your operation can process more material faster, resulting in multiple positive outcomes, such as:
- More profits – Keeping material flowing at top efficiency and maximum throughput means more revenues and more profits.
- Improved efficiency – Eliminating obstructions and buildup substantially improves throughput without adding significant labor or energy costs.
- Safer work conditions – Workers no longer have to climb inside containers or under unloading ports to break up blockages manually.
- Less wear and tear on equipment – Cleaning and unblocking bulk materials manually requires tools that damage equipment over time, while air cannons use harmless bursts of air.
- Reduced downtime – Because the air cannon fires at timed intervals, material doesn’t have a chance to build up in the first place, so there’s no need to shut down to remove obstructions
73 total views, 1 views today