FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYORS
LOW-COST SCREW CONVEYORS FOR QUICK DELIVERY
- Hoppers feature true 60o feed hopper sides and FASTFLO rounded corners eliminating product hold up
- Low-cost and versatile
- Add-on options for a custom machine
- A flexible tube that allows routing around fixed objects
- Dust-tight, completely enclosed
- Low maintenance with only one moving part
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning
- 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ nominal sizes for a wide range of flow rates
- Feed at rates up to 450 cubic feet/hour in conveyor lengths up to 40 feet
- Product contact surfaces are 304SS and UHMWPE
BULK BAG UNLOADERS
MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC OPTIONS
Erie Technical Systems UltiMAX™ Bulk Bag Unloaders are designed to manually or automatically unload bulk bags. Our Bulk Bag Unloaders, also known as Bulk Bag Dischargers safely support bulk bags with a lifting frame. The frame can be used with a forklift or an optional hoist and trolley system. Once the bulk bag is in place, the operator can untie the bottom bag spout in a dust-tight environment. Flow out of the bag can then be controlled either manually or automatically. The UltiMAX™ bulk bag unloader can be paired with Erie Technical Systems FlexMAX® flexible screw conveyor, ValuMAX®, or a vibratory feederto create a system to meet the specifications of each application.
BULK BAG FILLERS & PALLET DISPENSERS
The DustMAX™ bulk bag filler from Erie Technical Systems Inc. is a low-cost and simple bulk bag filler designed and manufactured using our typical heavy-duty structural steel construction. The DustMAX™ bulk bag filling unit is used for low packaging rates where bag change is infrequent. Units can be provided for indoor or outdoor bulk bag filling applications. Although the DustMAX™ bulk bag filler is intended as a low-cost unit, many manual options are available for our bulk bag filling equipment such as an integral weigh scale, pneumatic or electric slide gate valve, and a product surge hopper. Please contact us today for a quote on a DustMAX™ bulk bag filler.
BAG BREAK STATIONS
Erie Technical Systems manufactures bulk bag conditioners that allow for discharging of materials that have been set up in bulk bags. Materials that are hygroscopic and solidify can be a challenge to discharge if not properly conditioned before being placed in an UltiMAX™ bulk bag discharger. These bulk bag conditioners use hydraulic rams to break up the material in the bag.
FEATURES OF OUR BULK BAG CONDITIONERS INCLUDE:
- Bag Sizes from 35″ x 35″ up to 48″ x 48″
- Hydraulically driven rams
- Scissor lift to allow for multi-position compression
- Optional rotary table
- PLC Control & fully automatic cycle
EMPTY BULK MATERIAL FROM LARGE BOXES, DRUMS AND BINS EASILY AND SAFELY
The bulk container dumper is also known as box dumper, bin dumper, and drum dumper. It is designed to hydraulically lift and dump a bulk container from the floor to a specified height. Erie Technical Systems offers both floor level and lift to dump (skip hoist) models. The dumper comes complete with container hold-downs and a heavy-duty receiver along with the base frame and manual controls.
CONTAINER DUMPING STATION OPTIONS:
- Funnel lids with or without valves
- Discharge chutes
- Lift and dump (skip hoist) models
- Stainless steel construction
- Lift to seal design (seals container against funnel top for dispensing partial containers)