Vertical screw conveyors are a very efficient method for elevating a variety of bulk materials at very steep inclines or completely vertical. The compact design allows for the vertical screw conveyor to fit into almost any plant layout. With a minimum number of moving parts, the vertical screw conveyor is a cost-effective and dependable component of any bulk material handling process.
Advantages of Using Vertical Screw Conveyors
- Ideal For Handling Dry To Semi-Fluid Materials – Free-Flowing To Sluggish
- Capacities Available Up To 6,000 Cubic Feet Per Hour
- Ability To Elevate Bulk Materials Up To 30-Feet Without Use Of Internal Bearings
- Totally Enclosed Design For Dust And Vapor-Tight Requirements
Bulk materials discharged from centrifuges, filter presses or mixers can easily be metered or conveyed using a shaftless screw conveyor. Our shaftless design provides a non-clogging conveying surface that allows difficult-to-convey materials to become easy-to-convey. The perfect solution for handling bulk materials with high moisture content is the KWS Shaftless Screw Conveyor.
Advantages of Using Shaftless Screw Conveyors
- Ideal For Handling Sticky And Sluggish Bulk Materials
- Improved Conveying Efficiency When Compared To Other Types Of Conveyors
- Allows Greater Flexibility For Plant Layout Due To Configurations Available
- Internal Bearings Are Eliminated